I found a site called u7buy.com that had good reviews by some people so I thought I would give them a shot. I went out and bought a prepaid credit card so that they did not have my actual credit card number. I then went ahead and placed a small order for $50 of gold. I should have tried a smaller amount but I thought, anything less for a loss people may just let it go, anything more and its to substantial. So, I placed my order and contacted the people on live chat as instructed to get my gold. They stated to me that they were out of gold and would be about 48 hours till they were restocked due to emplyee issues. I did not really need that depth of information but I thanked them and thought that I would just come back in 2 days and get my gold. Well.... two days later I came back and was told that they were still out of stock and would for sure have my order within another 24 hours and not to worry, they would email me as soon as it was ready for me. I started getting a little scared at this point as this was now the second time I was told to wait. I decided to go another route the next day and call their live help. This was a New York number but long distance was not an issue so I called. The man that answered seemed irritated and upset when I asked if he was related with u7buy.com. He told me that he gets many calls and would like me to not call back. So the live help number on their site is not the real number. This was looking worse and worse for me and my $50. So I logged back onto the live chat, told the person of my issue and they, once again, said it would be a wait. After a slight bit of arguing they told me that my paypal account was suspicious and the order was being reviewed by a manager and that is what the actual hold up is. I thought to myself, I didnt use a paypal account, just paid through paypal system with a prepaid one.
At this point I was done with them, I logged onto my paypal, linked the transaction with my account so I could open a claim, submitted a few pictures of that days dialogue and began to wait. I no longer contacted them in regards to the claim. Within 2 days I had my money back in paypal and was happy again. Glad I took pics of the dialogue for the item as I dont think I would have gotten it back otherwise.
Comments
Post a Comment