Misunderstood of last post and a hint to a cheat

Most of you seems to have misunderstood my last post. My last post was me getting ready if the trainer got patched after the long maintenance. HAHAHAHAHA! I am really sorry as my last post isnt as clear as it is(random post) so you guys must be excited that time.

Either way, i will be releasing a cheat which i got inspired from Dolce-panna and inaudux. Of course, i am not releasing a drop hack since i do not know how. I am not going to tell you anymore info about the new cheat until i release it. The cheat is quite unstable, it can cause CVE or something like that. But, i will give you a hint that Charles Web Debugging Proxy is needed to this cheat.

The cheat is really simple to do and make that even you can do it! So theres nothing to be really really excited about.

I need to do a couple of test before releasing this cheat as i still dont understand why it could cause CVE sometimes.

Comments